Affirmations are a great thing to add to your day!
Have you ever heard of affirmations before?
If not, here is the definition as defined by successconsciousness.com
“Affirmations are sentences aimed to affect the conscious and the subconscious mind so that in turn, they affect our behavior, thinking patterns, habits, and environment.”
Saying that whatever we focus on we shall receive.
I promise it’s not just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!
Affirmations do work! I have seen it work for myself ever since I’ve implemented them years ago at the start of my personal development journey.
One of the first experiences of successfully using affirmations was when I was trying to lose weight after being the heaviest I’ve ever been.
I had already written out my goals so that I had that going for me but to amp it up I wanted to create affirmations alongside them.
Every morning before getting out of bed & every night before going to sleep I would say (along with a few other affirmations) “I Am Physically Fit & Healthy”
Even when I would get off track or lose sight of my goal, I kept saying my affirmations every night and day.
By the end of 2018, I had lost 16+ pounds! And of course, I believe that with the boost of the affirmations, I was able to get physically fit and healthy.
To this day I continue to say that affirmation in my daily & nightly routine as with others I’ve chosen for myself.
Because I believe in the power of them and know that they’ve not only helped me but so many others as well.
How To Use Daily Affirmations
Ready to start implementing affirmations in your daily routine?
Here is exactly what I do:
Usually, at the beginning of the year, I create my own set of affirmations that I want to align with my goals and what I want to accomplish for the year.
But the great thing is, you can start anytime!
- I choose about 10-12 Affirmations
- Write them down whether physically on a piece of paper or my notes app
- Read them out loud every morning before getting up
- Read them out loud every night before going to sleep
Reading them out loud can be a little embarrassing at first, but remember, this is for you!
Also, you can change them up if you like but try to stick the ones you feel the best align with what you want.
I can express this enough, for it to work, you need to create the habit of saying them out loud every single day 2x a day!
It sounds like a lot but believe me, it’s essential to keep the focus on what you want if you want it that bad.
35 Daily Affirmations
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure on affliate links here
Not sure what affirmations to use on the daily?
No worries! Below I’ve listed out 35 Daily Affirmations that you can use or get an idea of how to format it.
- Always say things in the present tense
- Refrain from using disempowering words like can’t, don’t, won’t, should, etc.
- Say them with lot’s of BELIEF
- Feel it as though you already have it!
- I Love Myself
- I Am Happy
- I Am Grateful
- I Am Confident
- I Am Fearless
- I Am Enough
- I Am Loved
- I Am Positive
- I Am Strong
- I Love My Life
- I Am a Great Giver
- I Am a Great Receiver
- I Follow My Heart’s Intuition
- I Am The Best Version of Myself
- I Am Abundant
- I Find Great Opportunities Wherever I Go
- I Am Successful
- I’m Aligned With My True Purpose
- I Can Handle Any Adversity That Comes My Way
- I Get Through Every Adversity That Comes My Way
- I Know My Worth
- I Make A Positive Impact on Others
- I Am Free of Everything That Holds Me Back
- I Give My All In Everything I Do
- I Trust In Myself
- I Achieve My Goals
- I Find The Positivity In Everything
- I Accept What Is Out of My Control
- I Inspire Those Around Me
- I Am Grateful for All That I Have
- Success and Happiness Come Easily To Me
- I Am Exactly Where I Need To Be Right Now
- I Am Excited About The Person I Am Becoming
- I Deserve All Good Things
- I Accept and Love Myself As The Person I Am
I hope this affirmation list has helped you create yours and empowered you to feel good about implementing them on the daily.
I believe that everything you put in mind you can have and affirmations are a great additive when venturing out towards your goals and dreams.
What are some of your favorite affirmations you like using or are going to start using? Let me know in the comments below!
Book Recommendation: The Power of Your Subconscious Mind By Joseph Murphy PH.D., D.D.